Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ok I we are finally moved and Taylas birthday is over!! Now I can get to blogging, so everyone know that we are getting married, and planning it begins. I am really starting to have fun and enjoy this wedding, it was a little scary at first but I am on top of thing and having a great time with it. I have gone to a wedding expo with Joyce and that was fun, we got some great ideas. I plan on going to all of them just to experience them and get some creative thoughts. I so appreciate everyones ideas and all the help that I am getting, it is making this amazing and wonderful. My mother is coming in June and we should have almost everything finalized and smooth sailing from there. I really miss my mom is all of this but how wonderful is it to have his family be there for me, I am really lucky!

1 comment:

terry6 said...

Hopefully we'll get some more ideas at the Women's Expo this weekend, too.