Saturday, May 23, 2009

Summer Bod!!!


So if you are a close friend or family member you already know that I started the HCG diet. And oh man what a way to kick the last few pounds that I have been struggling with. It is day 16 and I feel amazing. I have lost 11 pounds, I have 8 more days to go and hopefully a few more pounds too. I made a change in January to cut out of my diet bread and pasta, mainly no carbs which work great until I hit a plateau. So i lost 16 pounds from that change and couldn't loose any more for about 3 months so I knew I would have to do something different. I watch my friend Mollys big weight drop from the HCG and figure I wanted to try it once the started again. Yah, it sounds but if you are ready for a change you are alot strong than what you think. I am so happy that I am doing this so we will see what the next 8 days bring. The great thing about me doing this diet right now is that I have a great support system. I really thank Molly and Cory so much for being there. Another big change is that I have breast agumentation on June 3, and boy am I excited. So I bought a really cute swim suit and for the first time, I am looking forward to feeling great in a swim suit. Not sure if I have ever said that......

No comments: